Is IAM Worldwide legit or a scam? Read this review and find out.
Isko Moreno. Piolo Pascual. Liza Soberano.
What do they have in common? Yes, they are celebrities, and they are brand ambassadors of IAM Worldwide Corporation too.
One of the company’s strategies is tapping celebrities and influencers to accelerate its growth.
And it works well. Within 3 years since it was founded, this MLM company has expanded its operations abroad.
Must be so profitable to invest your money here, right? Not really.
Don’t give your money to the company without reading this IAM Worldwide ultimate review. If you are an OFW, this article is a must-read.
Table of Contents
What is IAM Worldwide
IAM Worldwide is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) that operates in the health and wellness niche. The company’s flagship products are organic barley drinks and capsules, which according to them can help in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
“However, its effect on cancer cells is yet to be clearly defined.” Source
This statement is not new to us. Claims that exaggerate product benefits are common among MLMs just to sell their BS stuff.
Allen Marvin Yu Eder and Aika Lorraine Uy founded this networking company. We did a background check of these two and found that Eder was the president of the defunct The Filipino Dream (TFD) MLM.
Moreover, Uy was the top earner of the extinct networking company. Eder and Uy formed IAM Worldwide and joined by the other top earners of TFD.
Long story short, IAM Worldwide was born from the ashes of TFD MLM.
IAM Worldwide Products and Price
IAM Worldwide sells health supplements and beauty products. Below are the products list and their corresponding current prices:
- Amazing Pure Organic Barley Powdered Drink – Php1,000
- Amazing Pure Organic Barley Capsule- Php1,750
- Amazing Choco Barley Powdered Drink- Php1,000
- Amazing Coffee Mix with Glutathione- Php750
- Amazing Coffee Mix with Tongkat-Ali- Php750
- Amazing Cafe Latte with Barley and Alkaline- Php750
- Amazing Cafe Mocha with Barley and Alkaline- Php750
- Amazing Grape Juice with Garcinia Cambogia- Php900
- Scalar Energy Pendant- Php6000
- Awesome Organic Instant White Face Cream-Php2,500
- Awesome Organic Instant White Body Cream-Php1,750
- Awesome Organic Premium Soap-Php750
- Acai Berry Extract with Collagen and Bacopa Monnieri- Php1,400
Those products aren’t cheap. For instance, a box of coffee with 10 sachets costs Php750. A beauty soap is also priced at Php750.
We wonder if people who are not members of IAM Worldwide will buy these things. Certainly, those overpriced products won’t make you awesome and amazing.
Misleading Product Claims
Indeed, barley has several impressive benefits, however, there is not enough evidence that it can treat cancer. A testimonial that someone is cancer-free because she used to take barley is not conclusive proof.
Also, there isn’t any credible scientific evidence that the energy pendant helps the body’s biofield to increase its power. Likewise, there is no evidence the same pendant helps the cells become more active and effective.
Baseless and false statements about the products violate the consumer law of the Philippines. MLM companies should take note of that.
How to Join in IAM Worldwide
To join IAM Worldwide and participate in their compensation plan, you must purchase an investment package.
This package is bundled with health and beauty products so that when an investor pays, the purchase will appear like a legitimate sale of goods.
The lowest package is priced at Php5,873 while the highest cost Php207,964.79. The complete investment packages the company is selling is listed below:
- Copper- Php5,873
- Bronze- Php11,731
- Silver 2.0- Php17,600
- Gold- Php46,877
Upgrading a package from Copper to Platinum is easy. Just pay the difference and you’re done. If you want to upgrade to platinum, you need to pay the whole amount.
IAM Worldwide isn’t cheap, right?
If you can’t afford it, one of its promoters suggested that you can use your credit card or sell something to buy the Jade package. So, you will not miss the opportunity later on.
The bread and butter of any MLM company; compensation plan. There are several ways to make money with IAM Worldwide.
One of the company’s earners, who was also a promoter of TFD, presented the detailed compensation plan.
To summarize in brief, here is the company’s compensation plan:
- Daily Retail Sales- Get 50% profit selling products to retail customers.
- Direct Referral Commission- Earn a product package commission every time you enroll a new independent distributor. The commission is dependent on the product package availed.
- Sales Match Commission- Make money from every point of product package you’ve sold personally or anyone under group. Income may vary depending on the package availed and rank position with a corresponding safety net.
- Infinity Commission- Earn from all the First Two packages starting from your 3rd direct wholesaler onwards. The commission varies based on the package you availed, rank, or upgrade.
- Give Me 5 Commission- Exclusive to Silver 2.0, Gold, Platinum, and Jade. Just sell 5 Silver 2.0 packages and you’ll get Php15,000 as a GIVE ME 5 bonus.
- Just 4 You Commission- Exclusive to Gold, Platinum, and Jade. Sell 4 same product packages and you’ll earn Just 4 You bonus amounting to Php40,000, Php100,000, and Php200,000 for Gold, Platinum, and Jade packages.
- Other Ways to Earn- Unilevel Commission, Residual Sales Match Commission, and Unilevel Leadership Commission
Is IAM Worldwide Legit or Scam
We believe IAM Worldwide is a scam. Its compensation plan focuses mainly on recruiting new investors to buy investment packages.
These packages are marketed and sold to the public with a promise of guaranteed returns, incentives, and bonuses.
Once you get a new investor, you’ll get a portion of their payment as your commission and the rest goes to the people above you.
A member or investor may opt to sell or consume the products. However, IAM Worldwide and its top promoters cannot deny the fact that their primary source of profit came from the investment of new members.
Its business model looks like a pyramid scheme.
In addition, we believe that the scheme used by the company satisfies the elements of an investment contract.
Hence, the company must have a secondary license and register the investment to the SEC before it is offered to the public. If none of these requirements have complied, IAM Worldwide is selling the investment package illegally.
Stay away from IAM Worldwide Corporation. We believe it’s a scam because its business model looks like a pyramid scheme.
Profit in this company came primarily from the investment of new members. Packages are bundled with products to make it appear like there is a legitimate sale when a new investor joins.
People who make a lot of money from this scheme are the founders and the top promoters. They make money at the expense of poor downlines.
Also, we believe the scheme used by the subject satisfied the elements of investment. Thus, it must comply with the requirements of the securities law.
What can you say about this IAM Worldwide review? Share it in the comment section below.