Press Release

NFTs To Buy | Project Maverick NFT | Project Maverick Game



NFTs To Buy | Project Maverick NFT | Project Maverick Game

👉 Project Maverick Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaverickCNFT

👉 Get your own Binance Account from here: https://bit.ly/Binance-Register-Now
👉 Ethernity official website: https://bit.ly/3vPc1g9
👉 Best Hardware Wallet (Trezor): https://bit.ly/Trezor-Cold-Wallet

🛒 Special promo pricing on Nexo Crypto Banking special offer 👉 http://bit.ly/NexoSign
💾Ledger Wallet discount 👉 https://bit.ly/Ledger-Cold-Wallet

🎬Watch our most recent video:

🔥Best Crypto Exchange | Top 3 Crypto Exchanges With Leverage👇

🔥Guild of Guardians | Guild Of Guardians NFT | Guild Of Guardians Game👇

_____________________________________________________________

Links mentioned in the video:

✅ Get your own free Binance account: https://bit.ly/Binance-Register-Now
✅ Best Hardware Wallet (Ledger Nano): https://bit.ly/Ledger-Cold-Wallet
✅ Best Hardware Wallet (Trezor): https://bit.ly/Trezor-Cold-Wallet

🔥 Get up to $ 250 BTC Bonus: http://bit.ly/BlockfiAllService
💰 Earn interest in crypto on BlockFi: http: // bit .ly / BlockfiAllService
💸 Borrow fiat against crypto on BlockFi: https://bit.ly/BlockfiLOANS
_____________________________________________________________

Welcome to Our NFTs To Buy Video!

Maverick is an NFT based game that gives you the opportunity to train, develop and manage your own Surfer to ride the greatest waves around the world while competing against other players worldwide with the objective of becoming the greatest surfer of the blockchain and meanwhile earn some ADA in the process!

Everyone loves to see and ride beautiful waves in dreamed locations, but now, with Maverick, you are going to be able to do it from any point in the world.

The supported wallets to make the transactions are Daedalus, Yoroi, Nami, Typhoon or Eternl. It’s very important to ensure you never use an exchange to attempt a purchase.

The first collection drop will consist in a 24-hour open sale subject to a minimum of 6.5K units and to a maximum of 15k.

Maximum will be 5 per transaction.

The tournaments will consist in a 5 to 7 surfers competition, where you will enter the game after paying a small amount of ADA.

85% of the pot will be distributed between the winner and the surfer that reaches the second best score. The remaining 15% will be used for maintenance and for development of the game, as to distribute the huge seasonal rewards for the surfers with the most points when the season comes to an end.

The seasonal rewards will increase according to the amount of ADA used to enter the tournaments throughout the season.

The Training for all Surfers will be available when the game starts. All Surfers will work on their skills in the surf ranch, which will also help the better understanding of the behavior of the surfer with different waves and boards.

Abilities will be up to development depending on the full potential of each character, which will be random and unique depending on each surfer.

Only 1 Surfer and 1 Board will be needed for entering and playing a tournament, but you can own multiple surfers and boards and participate in multiple tournaments.

All Maverick CNFTs trades will take place firstly in different CNFT marketplaces, jpg.store, cnft.io, etc, but as the project evolves, a Maverick exclusive marketplace will be developed where all transactions will be secure and smooth.

____________________________________________________________

The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing here shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome.

I hope you found value in our NFTs To Buy video. Make sure to leave a like on the video if you gained value from it!

#Maverick #NFTsToBuy #Crypto #Cypto #ETH #Bitcoin #CryptoGuide #crypto #BTC #DigitalCurrency #token #blockchain #review #exchange #trading #investment #BNB #BinanceCoin

👉👉 For Collaboration Contact Us At: [email protected]
🔥 🔥 For More Crypto News Check Out Our Site: https://top-crypto.io

________________________________________________________________________

⏰ Time Stamp ⏰

0:00 Introduction
0:30 Guild of Guardian Explained
6:06 Twitter
6:48 Recap

source